If you are looking for label printing companies, we can take care of all your label printing needs.
When it comes to choosing between label printing companies, you are probably wondering about experience and proven results. Here at LPS Labels, we have both. Our family-owned company has been providing quality label printing services since 1987. We have over 140 years of combined experience in this industry.
Here are some of the reasons you should choose us among other label printing companies:
- Experience: We have experience working with companies of all sizes – from small, local businesses to international corporations.
- Certification: We hold GMI (Graphic Measurement International) certification, which assures you that we can maintain consistency in color between projects or batches of the same job.
- Personal service: As a family-owned company, we understand how important customer service can be. We are committed to quality work and maintaining the highest standards.
- Competitive cost: We work with you to find the best product to fit your price range. For some smaller companies, a more cost-effective option might be purchasing your own printer and printing your own labels as needed. We can give you advice about which printer to buy and provide quality blank labels.
- Excellent results: Our team’s combined years of experience mean we know how to achieve consistent, quality results. We store the data from each batch of labels we create, making sure we get the same excellent results each time and that your labels are consistently recognizable.
Whether you are a local company located in or near Charlotte, North Carolina or if you are from somewhere else, we want to make sure you get the quality you need to run your business successfully. If you are looking for label printing companies, give us a call today.
At LPS Labels, we are proud to be one of the best label printing companies serving North Carolina, Alabama, Charlotte, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and West Virginia.